Saturday 5 February 2011

I said they'd be back didn't I...

More rain in the soggy land of Cumbria. I'm growing to appreciate L lenses the more I see the colours, tone and detail in the images I am capturing with the lens I have. Peanuts are sometimes in short supply at Center Parcs when waiting for the next delivery so some squirrels resorted to eating sunflower seeds. Short food supplies made it harder for me to photograph them as they didnt visit the feeders too often and spread out across the park to check other feeders and search for food they had stored already. I stayed for 3 hours or so then decided to call it a day. I'll get a natural looking shot of one not on a feeder one day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I love this image it's beautiful, i like it. Photographer is the work of high artistic. Thanks a lot...

    Wildlife Photography

    ReplyDelete